Childcare is provided for four different life stages during our worship gatherings.
*For children in the nursery and toddler rooms, we ask that there would be a supplied diaper bag with the child’s bottle, snack, diapers, and wipes upon check in for the duration of their time with us. Thank you!*
– Nursery (starfish), Infants from birth to 18 months
– Toddler Room (sea sponges), children from 18-35 months
- Can say two – four words, follow simple instructions, and can sit in a circle for 10 or 15 minutes
– Preschool Class (clown fish), children ages 3, 4, & 5
- Can follow instructions with two or three steps, and is potty-trained
– Elementary Class (sea turtles), children ages 6+
- Can respond to classroom instruction, ask application questions, cooperate and share with other children, map signs or symbols, and use the bathroom on their own
Our children are currently working their way through the Great Commission Publication’s Fall Quarter Curriculum! The GCP literature focuses on this vision: “Consistent with the mission of its parent churches, GCP serves the church with solidly biblical, Reformed publications. We assist God’s people with the exciting ministry of making disciples in response to the Great Commission.”
We welcome teenagers in the church who are desiring to serve and volunteer with us!
To access our teen policy statement, or for any questions you may have relating to our children’s ministry, please email Krystal Cerrillo: [email protected]
If you would like to join our children’s ministry team, please complete this form and return it to Krystal Cerrillo: Background Check Form